I’ve been chastised by Fido ‘n Fluffy for taking frequent sabbaticals. (They won’t listsen to excuses. I wish they wouldn’t hound me so much. Haha, I just made a joke. ) Oh, well … please let me squeeze in the following information describing a new product from our supplier:
WISEWIRE® is the next generation in Pet Containment boundary wire. WISEWIRE® is the future of pet containment wire and can be used with any in-ground fence system! WISEWIRE® is not your Dad’s copper wire. WISEWIRE® has the same tensile (breaking) strength as 14 gauge copper wire. WISEWIRE® is a heavy duty, extra high-strength, copper-clad steel wire utilizing a commercial grade steel-core that is metallurgically bonded with a copper cladding. Uniform and continuous, this cladding creates a bi-metal conductor that acts as one and is highly corrosion resistant. Special annealing and drawing processes are performed during the cladding process to achieve the desired engineered benefits of unmatched strength, reliability and durability.
Insulation is a 20 mil, high-density, high molecular weight polyethylene (HMWPE/HDPE) engineered to provide superior water blocking and abrasion properties against underground elements and helps prevent accidental breaks caused by rocks in shifting soil conditions, dig-ins and corrosion.
- WISEWIRE®is equal to copper in signal performance for pet containment systems. That’s the only direct comparison; it simply outperforms copper wire in strength, reliability, and durability- at a much lower cost and (shipping) weight.
- WISEWIRE®20 AWG is 5X higher in break load- equal to a much heavier 14 AWG copper wire- minimizing damage during installation and while in service. Designed to embody the flexibility and memory of copper with a slightly stiffer feel, it can be used in open trench as well as plow-in installations. 20 gauge copper CANNOT be used reliably in a wire-laying machine due to its low tensile strength… but WISEWIRE® does it easily!
- WISEWIRE®20 AWG provides excellent corrosion resistance and superior strength for unmatched tensile, side impact loads and flex fatigue. WISEWIRE® is RoHS compliant and works with traditional connectors.
- WISEWIRE®is eco-friendly. Protecting the Earth and going green, all materials that go into this product are fully recyclable.
- WISEWIRE®offers considerably more pricing stability than 100% copper wire.
- WISEWIRE®has been field tested for the last 2 years by select commercial installers. These installers swear that they will NEVER go back to 100% copper wire!
- 14 gauge tensile strength can be achieved with 20 gauge WISEWIRE®weighing 3 lbs- compared to 14ga that ships at 11 lbs per 500′ spool. The shipping expense savings is obvious. For those who are still not comfortable with 20 gauge wire we also offer WISEWIRE® in 18 gauge, 16 gauge, and 14 gauge sizes. Each gauge of WISEWIRE® above 18 gauge is 56% stronger than its copper counterparts and 20 gauge performs even better compared to 18 gauge:
WISEWIRE® 20 AWG PE20 is 150% stronger in break load or equal to 18 AWG copper wire.
WISEWIRE® 18 AWG PE30 is 56% stronger in break load or equal to 16 AWG copper wire.
WISEWIRE® 16 AWG PE45 is 56% stronger in break load or equal to 14 AWG copper wire.
WISEWIRE® 14 AWG PE45 is 56% stronger in break load or equal to 12 AWG copper wire.
WISEWIRE® has been field tested for the last 2 years by select commercial installers. These installers swear that they will NEVER go back to 100% copper wire!
So, this will be available on http://FidoAndFluffyStore.com soon!
Oh, and we’re gonna have designer dog treats like this:
And this, too!
(I’d better give you the cookie info):
Ingredients: Cookie: Whole wheat flour, rolled oats, peanuts, water.
Moisture 10.17%, Protein (crude) 18.10%, Fat (crude) 10.78%, Fiber (crude) 1.65%
Ingredients: Whole milk powder, shortening powder, maltodextrins, dextrose, Tapioca Starch, Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup Solids, Cellulose, Sorbitol, Sugar, Glycerine, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel & Palm), Gum Arabic, Polysorbate, Vanilla, Titanium Dioxide, maltodextrins, Citric Acid
Guaranteed analysis: moisture max 12.0%, crude protein min 9.0%, crude fat min 0.7%, crude fiber max 1.0%